Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A short break

    Part of this process is that I had found different things as I have gone along, and I am reworking my process while I do this. I knew there was more as I studied, but likely was not ready. By the time I laid this course out I had independently invented much of the course in Eliphaz Levi 'Liber T-1' He added to what I had seen. Crowley's 'Book of Thoth' is similar in several ways. These get deep into the theory, which, honestly is not used that much in reading.
    It works a bit like this: reading is largely intuitive, and comes much from impression of the images as presented. All the study just helps to put words into the impression. I have long told people that I go into the vision and get what I need. Then I  come back and need help putting words to the vision. This is where the cards come in. I can give you a few words off the vision, or I can read, and give you several paragraphs.
    This came to bear just here because the court cards are the nexus that the other cards join from. The lower cards are about the motive energies of the querent. The Major Arcana are more about how the querent fits into the universe. The court cards are about where these energies meet and how they work. This is a lot more complicated, and this is why a lot of readers (myself among them) have trouble getting clear interpretations. Notice this is interpretations. The reading is right, it is about expressing the reading, and the energies it represents in terms we will find useful in this life.
     It may yet take a few days for me to integrate the stuff I have learned onto a presentable form. It is one thing to know a lot of stuff. It is quite another to explain it in ways that others will understand.
    Blessings   

No comments:

Post a Comment