Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ace of Pentacles

 This being the first card, I will be a bit more detailed about it. I am going to take the course as I write it, and perform every step so as to be entirely clear on how it works from fresh perspective.
     It neither makes much difference, nor is it going to change the reading that much, but it is called different things in some decks. In one the ace of disks, another, the ace of pentacles, another the ace of coins. It is more about what image spurs your imagination best. After looking at several decks, which one brings the best images to you.
     Pentacles are about earth. There are several things about this, considered the lowest vibration, it is the closest to the world we live in, and manifests most directly.
     In one discipline, the ace is about action, beginnings. In another this theme is the same, but with more thought. It manifests as material things, money, abundance, resources, health. In another, material force, prosperity, practicality, trust.
       Notice that regardless of who it is, it is about a start that grows. It is about a form of manifestation. One author says this is the seed from which the manifestation you seek will grow. This card Is about beginnings in many forms.
     In spellwork, This is used to call the energy of growth or manifestation. In moon phases, this is about the first sliver after the new moon, things grow from here.
     The mirror is an interesting tool. If you were to focus and someone saw you, they would see some fool looking at himself in a mirror intently. As the energy of the space draws, it is different sitting in front of it. Some people call it 'going into the mirror.' I have an old mirror, two (clean) ashtrays, two incenses, two candles. With no lights, candles lit, incense going something different happens. The image everybody sees fades, and it is like being in a different room. Gazing into it and seeking, I say the card and it's meaning, and wait for the incense to finish. I am usually close to trance at this point.
     This does two things, first it makes a subconscious image of the card and meaning, so I will certainly remember. Second, it opens the door for me to ask Goddess for clarity and enlightenment. This will come after I put the candles out and trance. I may not know immediately, but when I read, I will get more profound images for my client, trust me. Quite often after trance, I will have something come up online or out of some random source that will further explain things. When I work with candles, incense, and other fire related things I go to paranoid extremes. I use a candle in a glass holder (ashtray) on a small ceramic tile, on a working surface that for different purposes may be mirror, ceramic tile, or stone. I have a universal fire extinguisher within reach at all times. Please remember to close the mirror with the nonograms after trance. I fell asleep and forgot and stuff happened.
     Today, after trance I found in my description that I had not thought to include the sacred geometry of this card. Being the beginning of manifestation, it is about the creation. In the beginning Deity was in the universe, but the universe was without form and void. Movement was meaningless because there was nothing to move to or from, so He created a point. Now he could move from the point and be somewhere else. Now He did it again, making two points. It was not possible to make a mistake, any other point was another. This particular thought goes much further, but we must stop here.
      In sacred math this starts the fibonacci series. It starts with 1. The next step in the series is 1,1. This is an important foundation we will build on after this.
     At this point we are still one dimensional, so the energy of manifestation we have comes partly from lower vibrations.
I wish everyone the richest blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment